Go Back   GameAxis Forums > PlayStation Connections > PlayStation Console Arena
CLICK HERE TO LOG IN
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2013, 11:19 AM   #2326
Misery-

Re: Winning Eleven/ Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldelia View Post
they should learn like Fifa, make the master league online like buy card pack, see what player u get and make ronaldo messi limited in stock and very very rare....and they should change the defending system in the game as i think this game have no defense system, at least in fifa, the really fast player can be stopped by defender by pulling and pushing, in winning eleven, the fast player skip past u
spot on.

thats the reason why im now playing fifa. the defending system is better.

im still very much a pes/we fan but im a defensive player, so unless they do something about their defending system, i think i would just stick with fifa for the time being.

[Game Deals Thread ]
Misery- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:24 AM   #2327
greyfoxmgs

Quote:
they should learn like Fifa, make the master league online like buy card pack, see what player u get and make ronaldo messi limited in stock and very very rare....and they should change the defending system in the game as i think this game have no defense system, at least in fifa, the really fast player can be stopped by defender by pulling and pushing, in winning eleven, the fast player skip past u
Yup spot on mate, they should make top players hard to get also they should have a proper training system when u can grow/mold young/unknown players to super stars thus each team will have individuality.

The reason why fast players just skip pass defends is mainly due to bad collision and clipping issue, if u look at replays you'll see players legs going through each other or the striker should have been blocked by your defends but the striker just goes through lol... the new edition of double X tackle is good but eventual you can see it breaking as the animation is terrible and very uncomfortable to use which always results to fouls or even red card... Of cos WE/PES referee are crap!

hopefully the new engine can solve all these issue once and for all

PLAY IT! LIVE IT!
PSN ID - greyfoxmgs

Last edited by greyfoxmgs : 06-05-2013 at 11:37 AM.
greyfoxmgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:43 PM   #2328
Zeldelia
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyfoxmgs View Post
Yup spot on mate, they should make top players hard to get also they should have a proper training system when u can grow/mold young/unknown players to super stars thus each team will have individuality.

The reason why fast players just skip pass defends is mainly due to bad collision and clipping issue, if u look at replays you'll see players legs going through each other or the striker should have been blocked by your defends but the striker just goes through lol... the new edition of double X tackle is good but eventual you can see it breaking as the animation is terrible and very uncomfortable to use which always results to fouls or even red card... Of cos WE/PES referee are crap!

hopefully the new engine can solve all these issue once and for all
one more thing i forget to say, the english commentator MUST improve, it is the same thing for 2-3 game in a roll
Old 06-05-2013, 03:57 PM   #2329
greyfoxmgs

Quote:
one more thing i forget to say, the english commentator MUST improve, it is the same thing for 2-3 game in a roll
That I heard that they are getting new commentators though myself I only play in Jap commentary. And yes the scripts are pretty bad in the English commentary section, its actually not the commentators fault.

PLAY IT! LIVE IT!
PSN ID - greyfoxmgs
Old 06-05-2013, 05:37 PM   #2330
Rally

Quote:
well you can't thats the thing. The only way is to lose till u have enough money to buy what they have Then use the same trick as they do, I'm sure by now u know how the general public plays online, long ball and through ball...

For corner, its really hard as they select who they want to head and Ronaldo is too super strong in the game and no players can really beat him ha... even if ur defender stand in front or taller than him plus if they use the "shake off marker" cheat then its also another story.

Defends is useless in this game I must say plus online there is a magic lag so most of the time are all empty tackles or u have to do fortune telling tackles, be it standing,sliding, or simple R1+X pressure, predict and execute before the graphics... especially on raining game. Also another good way is to tune up your pass assist to 4 bar, that way your through ball and passing out speed is fast, "un-interceptable" and 90% guaranteed to your speedy striker.

WE/PES is about how many goals u can score and not how well u can defend.... I've have almost given up on this ver of the game as its too heavily attack orientated and lost all the spirit of pure football, the build up, great defense, beautiful play and stuff... but what we get is just pure exploitation... and all these is thanks to Konami lack of foresight when they implement things without doing it proper.... Like I mentioned countless times, playing at low pass assist will change the gameplay to a certain extend... I played manual pass or 1 bar pass assist with other forum mate here and they were great games. I tried the other day and be naughty and play 3 bar pass assist... to my horror, the passing are really very fast and made the game very arcade.

Heres some cheat moves

Just for note ha.... there is no proper tutorial on youtube showing u how to defend all these tricks... as there are none from what I know
greyfox u are spot on regrading the corners. its damn sickening to let in these type of gols. especially when u are leading a strong team. and all they have to do is use corner and head in the gol just like that. PES really must buck up in their system and the gameplay, if nt they will lose a lot of customers buying their game. this pes 13 is all about speed, shooting and heading in from corners. there is no real football bulid up in it. its so disappointing yet again for pes 13. everyone in pes 13 online now have these players like messi, ronaldo, auergo, ribery, eto and etc in their team. see already also sian. haiz.

PSN ID: JUNXIONG_06
Rally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:44 PM   #2331
Zeldelia
Master Member

Quote:
That I heard that they are getting new commentators though myself I only play in Jap commentary. And yes the scripts are pretty bad in the English commentary section, its actually not the commentators fault.
really hope it is true....i being hearing the same thing over and over for too long....and Jon champion...that y i set the commentator to jap one....so i cant understand what he is saying
Old 06-05-2013, 08:52 PM   #2332
Zeldelia
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
greyfox u are spot on regrading the corners. its damn sickening to let in these type of gols. especially when u are leading a strong team. and all they have to do is use corner and head in the gol just like that. PES really must buck up in their system and the gameplay, if nt they will lose a lot of customers buying their game. this pes 13 is all about speed, shooting and heading in from corners. there is no real football bulid up in it. its so disappointing yet again for pes 13. everyone in pes 13 online now have these players like messi, ronaldo, auergo, ribery, eto and etc in their team. see already also sian. haiz.
like i said, they need a system overhaul, the player feel too rigid, no room for defense in corner/free kick....and new ways to buy player in MLO, cos the player like messi and ronaldo are way too cheap at the start of the Server so almost every season player will have it...need some method like a card system or some other way to not let every team have almost the same players....and the Legend mode, WHY CANT I PLAY AS THE GK?...and every goal i score feel like same,

Last edited by Zeldelia : 06-05-2013 at 09:08 PM.
Zeldelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:57 PM   #2333
Zeldelia
Master Member

road of improvement

Old 06-05-2013, 11:23 PM   #2334
greyfoxmgs

As much said.... we can only pray and hope that 2014 will be the year of change..... HOPE! BUT I DON'T WANT A FIFA COPY GAME!!

PLAY IT! LIVE IT!
PSN ID - greyfoxmgs
Old 07-05-2013, 01:26 AM   #2335
Zeldelia
Master Member

Quote:
As much said.... we can only pray and hope that 2014 will be the year of change..... HOPE! BUT I DON'T WANT A FIFA COPY GAME!!
not saying they need to copy exactly, But they really need a big improvement....
Old 13-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #2336
Rally

any other thing i notice abt the MLO online is that when you vs a stronger human player with high rating and team strength then your team, and when u win them they will just quit the game without finishing the game. and it makes u win lesser prize money as the game was play till the final whistle. damn tulan. KONAMI pls make the next pes 14 better. there is way too many flaws in pes already.

PSN ID: JUNXIONG_06
Rally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2013, 11:41 AM   #2337
greyfoxmgs

what you encounter is a classic case of "lag cut", meaning they will overload the internet bandwidth and cause the connection lag and when that happens the game will consider a disconnect.

There are quite a number of people banned for this for PES but for WE S.E.A I think they don't really care due to Konami's neglect of S.E.A region.... You will encounter this issue more often on MLO as prize money is at stake and top teams if they lose they suffer more so they rather cut then losing. This is more of player ethics rather than game issue.

PLAY IT! LIVE IT!
PSN ID - greyfoxmgs
Old 15-05-2013, 12:20 AM   #2338
Zeldelia
Master Member

Quote:
what you encounter is a classic case of "lag cut", meaning they will overload the internet bandwidth and cause the connection lag and when that happens the game will consider a disconnect.

There are quite a number of people banned for this for PES but for WE S.E.A I think they don't really care due to Konami's neglect of S.E.A region.... You will encounter this issue more often on MLO as prize money is at stake and top teams if they lose they suffer more so they rather cut then losing. This is more of player ethics rather than game issue.
try to play in more online cup match, then lesser player will cut line there as it will result in a forfeit...
Old 17-05-2013, 11:47 AM   #2339
dino77

Saw the cheaper best version at pioneer mall selling at $49. I find a bit expensive as compare the normal version selling at $60 at comic connection. Where else can I find it cheaper?
dino77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #2340
Zeldelia
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino77 View Post
Saw the cheaper best version at pioneer mall selling at $49. I find a bit expensive as compare the normal version selling at $60 at comic connection. Where else can I find it cheaper?
try funcentre at Amk or Qishahn, i think PES selling under $39, winning eleven not so sure