Need help with FIFA 12 PC keyboard controls - GameAxis Forums
Go Back   GameAxis Forums > PlayStation Connections > PlayStation Console Arena
CLICK HERE TO LOG IN
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2011, 10:08 PM   #1
jonesismyname

Need help with FIFA 12 PC keyboard controls

Hey guys, just bought FIFA12 PC game not long ago, downloaded origin and loaded some updates that worth 3GB size.

Graphics were looking great but when i tried using my keyboard to play, the buttons for sprinting, shoot, passing and thru pass were all different from the previous FIFA i have played. I tried going to options to get my buttons changed to the desired buttons i want but it won't let me do so. Should I just get xbox controller and get on with the game? Or is there anyway I can get my buttons changed. For example: changing W to thru pass, S to passing, D to shoot and A for crossing?

Thanks alot guys. Wouldn't mind getting a Xbox 360 controller if i have to! Im using a razer's keyboard.
jonesismyname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 02:27 AM   #2
inclore

Re: Need help with FIFA 12 PC keyboard controls

No answers for you but I would recommend going out to get an xbox controller. Much more intuitive and easier to make the sharp turns with a controller than a keyboard. Add me up on FIFA 12 so we can get a few friendlies off. Origin: inclore
inclore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 06:34 PM   #3
zaralansss

Re: Need help with FIFA 12 PC keyboard controls

Hey guy,Glad to see you again, you've always brings us something different, so I always remember you. I want to be god make let me see you again. It will focus on your dynamic!!!!!!!!!!

p57 hoodia
Slimming Tablets
Men's Ralph Lauren Hoodies
Ugg Boot Sale
zaralansss is offline   Reply With Quote