WE/PES 2016 - Page 4 - GameAxis Forums
Go Back   GameAxis Forums > PlayStation Connections > PlayStation Console Arena
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 24-08-2015, 12:01 AM   #46
jxrally

Re: WE/PES 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyfoxmgs View Post
Length of grass are already available in 2015 ver and it affects the play. The new weather condition further enhance that. This year the dynamic weather will play an important part in ML as your match can start off overcast and rain in 2nd half which is pretty cool when it works lol

Now the gameplay is kinda sorted and needs some tweaking. The next time to really see what konami brings to the table regarding modes. As of current, the modes are boring, getting really stale plus presentation is really crap comparing to FIFA. The creative art department really fails at that aspect.

Online is an unknown as how well is the game gonna play... 2015 is already pretty bad at reponsiveness while online the whole game is further reduce due to lag. So 2016 must really have a beef up online code
so the game don't suffer response time/input lag.

With regards to option files, since u are on PS3, you still have to import the 100 plus files on PS3 lots of editors converted their files to Asian region so probably u are not looking at the right place as for PS4 there are still no news on how the option file can be shared, rumors said it will be like PS3 so if it's the same, copying few hundreds files again lol I hope PS4 would be more of a in game sharing rather than copying files because if not done right it starts to screw up everything as not all players are tech savvy in this field plus the good thing of in game sharing is there could a chance it's a online community mode where there are no region lock.
So bro greyfoxmgs, if this yr pes16 can hv option file for ps4. Will u do one for us, like u always did for PS3 version last time. Haha
jxrally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2015, 11:50 AM   #47
greyfoxmgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxrally View Post
So bro greyfoxmgs, if this yr pes16 can hv option file for ps4. Will u do one for us, like u always did for PS3 version last time. Haha
Well that really depends on how the PS4 files is shared if it's like PS3, which konami says "it is", then we have a problem as region conversion for PS4 is unknown unlike PS3 where all tools are available and if there are no conversion tools then someone have to re-edit all the kits on that region and publish the files... Shall wait and see. I've kinda retired from editing so if anyone interested I can show them how ha..... But if I do edit, which I probably will, I will share the files with u guys
greyfoxmgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 12:41 AM   #48
greyfoxmgs

Just a note to all. If u play online for WE/PES, I would recommend you to buy R3 ver as of now, there are no news that the game online is region free so presumably like before it is region lock. So if u your ver is EU or US, the players u meet will mainly come from that region and from what I know, the game is not server base and its P2P and lagging is very prominent unless both party is running at 20TB internet speed lol

Anyway why R3, Asian, cause the players u meet in either online ranking or Myclub are random and there are no options to choose which region u wish to play in thus playing players nearby would be a more sense than playing players cross continent. For those who have played WE2015 online will know how the connections will be

Just a reminder u need to see 2 title on the cover "Pro Evolution Soccer Winning Eleven 2016"

Old 12-09-2015, 08:40 PM   #49
Gems Wizard

The game is out...recd an email from the shop which I preordered from. Can collect starting from today. However, its an R2 ver. Should I or should I not? When will R3 ver be released?
Old 13-09-2015, 12:26 AM   #50
greyfoxmgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gems Wizard View Post
The game is out...recd an email from the shop which I preordered from. Can collect starting from today. However, its an R2 ver. Should I or should I not? When will R3 ver be released?
The problem is R2 have a high possible chance like 2015 or any other WEPES server lock issue. If u wanna play online and have a chance to participate in the Asian qualifier for WEPES world championship, u would need to get R3 ver. If u DON'T PLAY ONLINE at all then its not a issue.

When server is lock means who u meet online will most likely be from which region is the game. R2 u will meet EU players most likely and WEPES runs on P2P system so if u run on 1GB internet but your opponent runs on 10mb plus all resistances from cables and cross continent connections.... u do the math if the game lags or not online. Even with R3 sometimes playing Malaysians it lags pretty bad.... not of anything but individual internet is crucial and distance wise
Old 13-09-2015, 09:48 AM   #51
Gems Wizard

Thanks! Then I think will be better off waiting for the R3 ver.
Old 14-09-2015, 09:35 PM   #52
masashi85

Looks like some shops have started selling it already R3
Old 15-09-2015, 08:16 AM   #53
gunners75

Like to know which shops start selling and how much is it?

Thanks.
gunners75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 08:30 AM   #54
tuta

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunners75 View Post
Like to know which shops start selling and how much is it?

Thanks.
Game Martz and Comic Connection @ PS
$82 & $84 respectively
Old 15-09-2015, 08:31 AM   #55
Gems Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by masashi85 View Post
Looks like some shops have started selling it already R3
Cannot be R3, Pro evolution I thought its always R2, unless i am wrong or the shop mis-informed me. Anyway I bought the R2 version and am already playing it for two days. Love it. And I just managed to import all the BPL kits and emblems.

The shop that sold me the PES told me R3 Winning eleven will only be released on 31 Oct. Anyway, server shd be up today, I will try out the online to see how is the performance. Keep fingers crossed.
Old 15-09-2015, 08:36 AM   #56
tuta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gems Wizard View Post
Cannot be R3, Pro evolution I thought its always R2, unless i am wrong or the shop mis-informed me. Anyway I bought the R2 version and am already playing it for two days. Love it. And I just managed to import all the BPL kits and emblems.

The shop that sold me the PES told me R3 Winning eleven will only be released on 31 Oct. Anyway, server shd be up today, I will try out the online to see how is the performance. Keep fingers crossed.
Don't listen to the guy its r3 and I've seen it head to PS game shops

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=97816&page=14
No option file sharing yet but image import is in

I'll post updates when I snag a copy and fiddle with it tonite
Old 15-09-2015, 08:39 AM   #57
Gems Wizard

Yes, got to one by one upload the image and change. Hope they have the whole option file sharing soon.
Old 15-09-2015, 09:12 AM   #58
woo_hooo07

if option file sharing is allowed at a later stage, would there be one for winning eleven?
woo_hooo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 02:20 PM   #59
bravia26s
Supremacy Member

well they are out at my place

I just came back from the shopping center

they got two versions

r2 and r3

r2 at $75

r3 at $80

didn't buy it yet

wait for reviews here first

anyway I went there to pre order fifa 16 at $76
bravia26s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 02:40 PM   #60
masashi85

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravia26s View Post
well they are out at my place

I just came back from the shopping center

they got two versions

r2 and r3

r2 at $75

r3 at $80

didn't buy it yet

wait for reviews here first

anyway I went there to pre order fifa 16 at $76
I got mine for $76.90. Pre-ordered fifa for $67.