Official Xbox360 Section chit-chat thread - Page 4 - GameAxis Forums
Go Back   GameAxis Forums > Xbox Connections > Xbox Trinity
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2011, 08:20 PM   #46
Arcxenos

Re: Official Xbox360 Section chit-chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
9th. as far as i know. bro u playing online as well? the rest will be in. one of those times where i dun mind my entire FL all playing the same game. LOL
Yes , I will be getting it day one....

So far I think the X360 one have no distinct problems, unlike the PC
Arcxenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:00 AM   #47
iHEll2K7
Master Member

According to the rumor section of the August 2011 edition of the Xbox 360 Mag Italy, Microsoft is supposedly gearing up to release an external Blu-ray drive for their highly successful Xbox 360 console and also a fully-fledged, Blu-ray-enabled console.

The Blu-ray drive will most likely be a simple add-on for the console, similar to the ill-fated HD DVD player.

iHEll2K7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:00 PM   #48
Providence
Supremacy Member

So if you want to play online with other players, you need to pay the monthly subscription?

Witness your doom!

get your own starcraft 2 signature at sc2sig.com
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:26 PM   #49
Fearino
Arch-Supremacy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Providence View Post
So if you want to play online with other players, you need to pay the monthly subscription?
Yes.

+1010101

'Time was your ally, Human, but now it had abandoned you. The Forerunners have returned.'

PSN ID: RedFaceGeneral
Fearino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:27 PM   #50
Fearino
Arch-Supremacy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHEll2K7 View Post
According to the rumor section of the August 2011 edition of the Xbox 360 Mag Italy, Microsoft is supposedly gearing up to release an external Blu-ray drive for their highly successful Xbox 360 console and also a fully-fledged, Blu-ray-enabled console.

The Blu-ray drive will most likely be a simple add-on for the console, similar to the ill-fated HD DVD player.

Unless the BD drive costs $99 bucks, i would recommend non-PS3 user top up extra money and get PS3 instead.

'Time was your ally, Human, but now it had abandoned you. The Forerunners have returned.'

PSN ID: RedFaceGeneral
Fearino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:45 PM   #51
Providence
Supremacy Member

Aiyah...

Witness your doom!

Old 17-09-2011, 02:29 PM   #52
Pyre
Supremacy Member

today in history
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Market_Garden
Quote:
Operation Market Garden (17–25 September 1944) was an Allied military operation, fought in the Netherlands and Germany in the Second World War. It was the largest airborne operation up to that time.

The operation required the seizure of bridges across the Maas (Meuse River) and two arms of the Rhine (the Waal and the Lower Rhine) as well as several smaller canals and tributaries. Crossing the Lower Rhine would allow the Allies to outflank the Siegfried Line and encircle the Ruhr, Germany's industrial heartland. It made large-scale use of airborne forces, whose tactical objectives were to secure a series of bridges over the main rivers of the German-occupied Netherlands and allow a rapid advance by armored units into Northern Germany.

Initially, the operation was marginally successful and several bridges between Eindhoven and Nijmegen were captured. However, Gen. Horrocks XXX Corps ground force's advance was delayed by the demolition of a bridge over the Wilhelmina Canal, as well as an extremely overstretched supply line, at Son, delaying the capture of the main road bridge over the Meuse until 20 September. At Arnhem, the British 1st Airborne Division encountered far stronger resistance than anticipated. In the ensuing battle, only a small force managed to hold one end of the Arnhem road bridge and after the ground forces failed to relieve them, they were overrun on 21 September. The rest of the division, trapped in a small pocket west of the bridge, had to be evacuated on 25 September. The Allies had failed to cross the Rhine in sufficient force and the river remained a barrier to their advance until the offensives at Remagen, Oppenheim, Rees and Wesel in March 1945. The failure of Market Garden ended Allied expectations of finishing the war in 1944 by Christmas.
one other reason for posting this is because the achievement for Brothers-In-Arms falls on this date.
Old 18-09-2011, 06:32 AM   #53
Pyre
Supremacy Member

thought i'd just share this.

Old 18-09-2011, 12:26 PM   #54
Gahdzilla

Hi guys, i need your opinions. I'm looking on buying an xbox 360 kinect, any idea where can i get a good deal? and hopefully with the price as well, pardon me as im new to this
Gahdzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #55
iHEll2K7
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gahdzilla View Post
Hi guys, i need your opinions. I'm looking on buying an xbox 360 kinect, any idea where can i get a good deal? and hopefully with the price as well, pardon me as im new to this
I've seen some shop selling it below $200 without the second free game.
Old 18-09-2011, 07:52 PM   #56
Providence
Supremacy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
thought i'd just share this.

What are they building?

An underground city?

Witness your doom!

Old 18-09-2011, 10:46 PM   #57
kwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gahdzilla View Post
dude, buy from me

I have ebay, if deal with me and want to exchange feedback/deal via ebay just let me know
Even after transaction over also can, just a rating system.
kwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 02:44 AM   #58
iHEll2K7
Master Member

Crysis remade with 3D support

According to an official EA blog post, there's confirmation that Crysis will feature 3D support.

Crysis will hit PSN and Xbox Live on October 4th 2011.
Old 25-09-2011, 11:01 AM   #59
iHEll2K7
Master Member

CRYSIS 1 IS COMING TO XBOX LIVE AND PSN

The award-winning single-player campaign from the original Crisis is getting a makeover for its release on Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network. The original release wowed players and critics alike with its mind-blowing visuals and deep sandbox gameplay. Now Crysis is poised to set a new benchmark for downloadable games with its all-new lighting, effects and other visual optimizationscourtesy of Crytek’s advanced CryENGINE3. But that’s not all — shooter fans everywhere will be treated to an updated gameplay experience with optimized Nanosuit controls, refined combat, and full stereoscopic 3D support.

The action of your campaign unfolds on a tropical island in the South China Sea in the year 2019. A team of US scientists makes a frightening discovery on the island, but the North Korean Government quickly seals off the area and contact with the team is lost. As tensions between North Korea and the United States rise, a massive alien ship reveals itself in the middle of the island. As a member of an elite Delta Force team, you must use your customizable Nanosuit to fight epic battles against the alien menace through stunning, photorealistic jungles and frozen landscapes.

Crysis will be available for download from the Xbox Live Marketplace and on the PlayStation Network on October 4 for just $19.99 or 1600 Microsoft Points.

via EA blog
Old 25-09-2011, 11:23 AM   #60
Dragon
Senior Moderator

Thread stuck!