Armored Core V (Asia) - GameAxis Forums
Go Back   GameAxis Forums > Xbox Connections > Xbox Trinity
CLICK HERE TO LOG IN
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 28-04-2012, 07:16 PM   #1
Shaftronics

Armored Core V (Asia)

Anyone else playing this somewhat actively and want to team up and get something started?

Kind of tired seeing all the HK and Taiwan guys ruling the server, while Singapore has too many single AC pilots scattered around with no activity. Together, we can have fun, sharpen our skills, enhance our own builds depending on playstyle, and of course, shy away from cheap, easy-to-play builds to cultivate more skills.

Anyone else feeling the same way? If so, reply or Hit me up on my gamertag, same as my Username here.

Looking forward to seeing more Xbox AC pilots out there.
Shaftronics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 08:40 AM   #2
Pyre
Supremacy Member

Re: Armored Core V (Asia)

hi shaft. my friends love the concept & MP oriented gameplay, and we wanted to play this game but we were also taking a 'look & see' approach.

but just curious - how is the online lag and how much 'latency' factors into the online? oh and i'd thought the game be flush with JP players and not HK/TW gamers. our experience with JP/HK players is such that they tend to have an advantage with online/lag-sensitive games.
Old 29-04-2012, 12:52 PM   #3
Shaftronics

The lag isn't that bad. They might stutter, but its not gamebreaking, and if anything, to your advantage because they seem to Stay in one place, then stutter a little in another, but if you hit them it DOES register as a hit, so no advantages for them.

They are however, quite arrogant and very "exclusive" to themselves, so its pretty annoying, lol.

If you and your friends are willing to give it a shot, look for the "SG!" clan. I'm not the team leader, but I'm trying to get the ex-team leader to give me leadership so I can actually get things done.

If not, I'll just start up a new team and we'll begin from there. I generally play daily in the evenings/nights, more during the weekends if possible. So if your friends need someone to ask about for parts or builds, feel free. Game has a steep learning curve, both building-wise and piloting-wise, and a lot of the players are veterans who've played other AC games for at least 6 years, but as gamers, that's just another challenge to overcome, right?
Old 29-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #4
Pyre
Supremacy Member

can PM me ur GT? so i can add u to FL?
Old 29-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #5
Shaftronics

Same as my Username; Shaftronics

Team's name is SG! in AC V (Asia).
Old 29-04-2012, 06:54 PM   #6
Pyre
Supremacy Member

thx added u.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #7
Shaftronics

Bump for attention!

We're still looking for active players. I've made a new Team since the SG! Team leader decided to ignore my message. We're up to 5 or so players who do have lives outside AC. We all are just casual players who like AC, and love to play the game to derive fun and satisfaction from it. We're on as often as possible, though the online play has been somewhat stagnant since the Asian server is admittedly the smallest.

Team name is Schadenfreude if anyone's interested!